Wilmette, IL

Posted March 28, 2015
We are delighted that our children get to go to school at Harper! The teachers are incredible and the community is very strong and kind. Our children are well supported academically and any time I am in the school I say a little prayer of gratitude as I am thankful Harper exists for our children to experience!

Posted April 17, 2014
Harper is extraordinary. It's everything you would want in an elementary school. Safe, nurturing, academically challenging, wide variety of curricula, thoughtful/dedicated teachers and a myrial of after school activities geared towards whatever your child has a passion for. We know a lot of families with children at Harper and everyone feels lucky to have the opportunity to send their children there.

Posted December 02, 2013
My daughter is in first grade and LOVES it here. She has had amazing teachers that care about each child and help to create a love of learning. She has Spanish and PE daily, art, music, computers and library each week. There are great extracurricular activities and classes available throughout the year. I have helped in her classroom and really love the experience she is having at Harper. Great school and a great community.

Harper Elementary School 1

Posted October 10, 2013
My child has had a major bullying problem here that none of the faculty members did anything about. My child's teacher never communicated with me, leading to me finding he is doing very bad. I would never recommend this school to anyone, it is far below average.

Harper Elementary School
1101 Dartmouth Street, Wilmette, IL  60091
Last modified Harper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top