PK, 6-8
Wilmette, IL

Posted October 09, 2013
This school is great. All of the teachers here help every single student to their full needs. The parent-teacher communication is excellent.

Marie Murphy School 3

Posted November 30, 2012
The school is fine ya good ya but the school does not do anything for bullying or anything its just average

Posted July 31, 2012
Marie Murphy has been an exceptional experience for my child. The teachers are extremely competent and make life in school very interesting. Given the small size of the classes, most teachers will ensure that each child get the appropriate degree of challenge or help they require. This degree of attention to each child rivals most private schools. The Science Olympiad program is phenomenal. There is a reason this school does extraordinarily well at the state and national competitions. The fact that grades and homework are available on-line and real-time helps keep parents up to date with their childrens' progress. Every child has their own laptop.

Posted February 02, 2011
I go to this school, and it is just amazing! It has a broad selection of extra-curricular activities. Another thing I love about this school, is that we get our own Macbooks. Now these are not only for our personal use, but you may also use it for school. You may do things like book reports or essays on Microsoft Word. We also have this application we use called, Google Docs. Many of you may already use it, but it is a great idea for school use. We share with our classmates and teachers and we work on projects with our fellow classmates, and if they are online, we are able to chat with them, and talk to them about the project. Overall, this school is Excellent. Five out of Five Stars!!!

Marie Murphy School 0

Posted December 26, 2009
All I have to say about this school is wow. I have learned and developed social skills that I will use later in life thanks to the wonderful and supportive teachers that serve at Marie Murphy middle school. The school also supplies a laptop for every single student and has an outstanding arts program and also many excellent extracurricular activities. It is also the best feeder school going into New trier, and is the 17th best in the state! I really actually look forward to going to this school and learning something new everyday.

Posted September 15, 2009
I go to this school and it is the best because there are many different classes and very nice teachers

Posted September 13, 2009
This school is excellent. The arts program is especially strong. As a student, I am free to express my creativity through music, technology and other opportunities available. The 1 on 1 laptop program is awesome!

Posted July 22, 2009

Marie Murphy School 1

Posted May 11, 2009
Great extracurricular activities and sports. Science Olympiad is always best in state. Teachers, Pupil Services, and Substitutes have bad teaching ability and they are very weak. The principal should retire.

Marie Murphy School 0

Posted May 10, 2009
I really love this school. I always feel like we are learning alot. I admit they push us alot but that will get us just alot farther!

Marie Murphy School
2921 Illinois Road, Wilmette, IL  60091
Last modified Marie Murphy School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marie Murphy School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top