Posted October 01, 2013
An excellent school -- Both of my children attended Pleasant Hill from Kindergarten through 5th grade. The teachers they had, except for 1, did an excellent job and fostered a love of learning in my children which will always serve them well. My son was in the gifted program and is now attending Vanderbilt University and is on the Dean's List. My daughter was not in the gifted program but she is now taking all AP courses at Wheaton North and is doing exceptionally well. Thank you Pleasant Hill staff & parents for helping to get my children off to a great start!

Posted April 27, 2010
High parent involvement, great teachers and gifted program. The teachers are top notch and the gifted program excels in providing small focused education in reading and math. Before and after school program right on site which is staffed well and even provides care on in-service days.

Posted November 28, 2009
From the principal, to the teachers, to the before/after scool program they are all great. Our child is ahead of the learning curve and the staff has gone above and beyond to help keep him challenged. I cannot say enough good things about principal Bonomo and his staff!

Posted July 18, 2009
My family has attended Pleasant Hill for 8 years and we have quite a few to go. Pleasant Hill now has the whole package: great teachers and an incredible administration. Principal Bonomo exceeds all expectations... goes far beyond duty in ensuring welfare and safety of students. Only complaint could be slight sense of entitlement in community but this has no reflection on the schools faculty and admin.

Pleasant Hill Elementary School 0

Posted December 20, 2008
i rate a 5 because you people have great teachers and students that decide to come there.

Pleasant Hill Elementary School 0

Posted May 31, 2008
This school has such an excellent reputation in the community, but after 6 years here, I can't figure out why. We felt that every aspect about the school was rather ordinary, from the facilities/rescources to the quality of teaching, and its leadership. Nothing stood out as extraordinary, except maybe the office staff. Our experience wasn't terrible, just ordinary and ho-hum. We can think of only 1 teacher who we felt went above-and-beyond average teaching expectation.

Posted September 28, 2006

Posted August 03, 2004
Have had only wonderful experiences with this school! From the top down there are superb leaders. Haven't experienced, nor have I ever heard a complaint about any of the staff. The PTA and overall parental participation in all activities is phenomenal! Very pleased to be sending my kids to such a positive atmosphere every day.

Pleasant Hill Elementary School
Pleasant Hill Road, Winfield, IL  60190
Last modified Pleasant Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top