Winfield, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted December 07, 2014
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!! Great kids Great teachers! I want my kid to go there.

Posted November 28, 2014
Our experience at Wheaton Christian Grammar School, has shown us that 10,000 Reasons is more than a popular Christian song. We discovered WCGS in January 2014 as part of our search across Northern Illinois for an exceptional school for our incoming kindergartner. We interviewed several schools from Galena on the Mississippi River to downtown Chicago and WCGS was beyond compare in their commitment to growing the minds, hearts and faith of their children.

Posted May 15, 2014
This school continuously strives to achieve excellence in education. With it's Christian philosophy of education paired with it's devoted staff, it is a perfect match for my family.

Posted January 20, 2014
I've been involved with WCGS since 1995. My wife was a 3rd grade teacher there for five years and our girls currently attend. Over these many years, I've been nothing but impressed with the school. Academically, it's a notch above the public schools in the area. Athletically, their teams regularly beat the local schools. Their facilities are as good (if not better) than nearly all of the public schools in the area. But in the most important areas...(school culture, peer influence, teachers and administration, and world view)...WCGS is in a class of its own. Unlike the public schools that try to indoctrinate our children in a completely secular world view, WCGS approaches education through a biblical lens. The school does an excellent job of blending scripture and biblical teaching into all subjects. The teachers and staff pray with our kids regularly, lead chapels, conduct small groups, and get to know them personally. I recognize tuition is not cheap, but how can you put a price on the future of your child? For me it's clear. I'm willing to sacrifice whatever is needed for my kids to attend WCGS and greatly increase their chances of walking into adulthood as Christ-followers.

Posted November 03, 2013
WCGS is a God-send! We love this place and it's been perfect for our little boy. We can tell our son is influenced by a Christ-Centered education every day. Choosing WCGS was arguably the best decision we've made as a family and we know the affects are eternal. Thank you WCGS for providing a safe place for our kids with teachers & staff that love our children and the Lord.

Posted July 16, 2013
My children graduated from Wheaton Christian and had a wonderful foundation for serving the Lord in the pastorate and education. I loved being involved as a parent, and am now looking forward to a grandchild starting this year. Having Christian principles and the Word of God that is taught at home reinforced daily in school in priceless.

Posted July 16, 2013
I love this school! I am so thankful our four daughters had the opportunity to attend here. My husband also attended many years ago. Besides the strong academics, I especially appreciate the love and nurturing from all of the staff. I know that children and families are prayed for on a regular basis. It is truly a reflection of the family of God.

Posted July 15, 2013
Strong academics, Biblical worldview, and teachers and staff who genuinely care about each student. My daughter is now a sophomore and was very well prepared for high school. I highly recommend Wheaton Christian Grammar School!

Wheaton Christian Grammar School 3

Posted May 21, 2013
Good school. Could be better without such a high turnover of teachers. The good ones tend to stay, though. Great facilities.

Wheaton Christian Grammar School 1

Posted August 19, 2011
I have had a very poor experience with administration. The school is equipped with everything, test scores are excellent, but I have found much better caliber Christian elsewhere. I would never send my child there again and have been thrilled with their new Christian school, where they don't just talk about doing God's will, but they actually live it. I believe there are better private schools in the area.

Wheaton Christian Grammar School
1N350 Taylor Drive, Winfield, IL  60190
Last modified Wheaton Christian Grammar School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Wheaton Christian Grammar School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top