Posted May 12, 2015
We have been at FHC for 5 years now! Every year there is something new to love about the school. My children are not just a number at FHC, they are each nurtured individually in order to advance academically. I also love the feeling of a smaller school. I am always comfortable reaching out to other parents and there is such a strong sense of community.

Posted April 21, 2015
The School of Saints Faith, Hope and Charity is a superior school in that it not only prepares students academically but provides them with the structure in which the children can grow spiritually. Teachers are able to assess children's strengths and challenge them as well as providing support when necessary. The school is involved with several service projects and encourages children to embrace helping others. It is a nurturing environment and a wonderful community!

Posted April 30, 2014
At Faith Hope and Charity, service minded students are developing twenty-first century skills of analytical thinking, creative problem solving, effective communication and teamwork while excelling in traditional academic subjects such as math, science and language arts. FHC is a true community of parents, students and teachers. My husband and I have met our dearest friends through this school and our children are so happy and challenged to be the best they can be. The love and respect the teachers and principal give to my children is so apparent through their relationships with each other, with those they meet through service and with adults in the community and on the fields. Come visit us and share in the wonderful traditions and opportunities for students in pre-school -8th grade!!

Posted March 04, 2014
Many of the reviews are outdated. Visit the school to see the welcoming environment and updated curriculum. You won't be disappointed!

St. Faith Hope & Charity 3

Posted February 14, 2014
As a member of the parish and a teacher, I did my homework. I wanted my kids to be in a thriving academic environment and a caring, Catholic community. I wanted to like F. H., but I kept on hearing that parents eventually had to pull their kids out due to the fact that it was not academically challenging. On two occasions, I personally heard conversation from parents in the school talking about other parents who "do not belong" at Faith, Hope because the families aren't "Faith, Hope" material. I didn't know that Jesus excluded people. Is this a church/school community or an extension of a country club? Sadly, if this is the attitude of parents at the school, how will the children act? The acorn does not fall far from the tree. Parents of Faith, Hope School, please lead by example, it reflects so poorly in public. Due to my personal experience, I chose to send my children to a different private school in the area.

St. Faith Hope & Charity 3

Posted May 11, 2013
I go to faith hope and the teachers there are often know nothing about the subjects they teach. Most just assign projects and homework and don't bother to actually teach the kids. The teachers that do actually teach their students don't usually know anything at all about the subject outside of the book. The school is very cliquey, which is okay if you are in a clique but if you're not you're basically stuck for the next 10 years because social groups don't change very often. The school is pretty fun for a kid because you goof around and know everybody very well, although I wouldn't know what it's like at a public school. One of the positive things at the school is the sports. Most kids play all the sports available and you don't need any skills at any of the sports to play them. However, if you don't like sports very much its not very fun. Not being on the football team is pretty much considered a sin, even though I did football and loved it. The school has a great new tech program but the rest of the specials aren't great. I would recommend faith hope if your child is very shy because the kids are very welcoming. I wish I had gone to a public school, but I guess its a preference.

Posted March 13, 2012
My daughter has had such a great experience at Faith Hope. She has been at the school for five grades now and each year her classroom teacher has exceeded my expectations. The teachers are kind, dedicated and creative educators--they are always available for parent concerns and feedback on instruction. The children as a community act in reflection of the Christian values taught at the school and are a fun, inquisitive and kind group. The school is a real treasure in the community and has instilled in my daughter a love of learning and a value code that is in alignment with what we teach her at home.

Posted February 22, 2012
I have two children who attend FHC and are thriving. Neither my husband or I are "legacys" of the school or grew up in the area but we have found the community of FHC to be very welcoming. We both jumped in and are active in the school and the parish and never once did we or our children feel like outsiders. The teachers are dedicated to the students and the administration is always trying to improve the educational experience. Faith and respect for others are folded into every learning experience and the kids obviously benefit from that principle. It is a nice place to go to school. Nothing is perfect and no school is for everyone but our kids are happy with FHC and so are we.

St. Faith Hope & Charity 1

Posted January 12, 2012
School is extremely negative and disappointing in all aspects other than the lovely parish, assoc. & retired clergy. We were blindsided and hoped it would work for our children for several years but came to realize that lacking strong, positive, non-passive aggressive leadership the whole place is a mess & dysfunctional . . from teachers that are no doubt underpaid and mostly "checked out" many have either little experience or should simply not be in the profession - several are just plain lazy. Each year most worry about which teacher your child will have (or not have) and which teachers will be coming back. We found our children's grades to be inflated and not a reflection of quality "A" work that would prepare them for future academic endeavors. Bottom line is that many families simply turn a blind eye because they are a legacy to the school and the only thing that matters is their child "graduating" from fhc which trumps all else. So much for the Christian community - you have poorly behaved kids and parents at every school but those here are not held accountable. Tough to decide to leave any school but once you do you realize what your kids have missed with utter clarity !!

St. Faith Hope & Charity 1

Posted October 18, 2011
The amount of bullying and cliches in this school is unreal. Parents turn a blind eye to it especially if their child is the one doing it. I took my 2 children out of here as soon as I could. The teachers; some are great and caring, others seem to be as bad as the bullying children. If you want your child to have a well-rounded, balanced, fair and good experience while getting his/her education, do NOT send them to FHC.

St. Faith Hope & Charity
180 Ridge Ave, Winnetka, IL  60093
Last modified St. Faith Hope & Charity is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Faith Hope & Charity Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top