Wood Dale, IL

Posted July 12, 2014
Glad to have my kid go to Oakbrook school for his KG. He loved going to school and learned a lot. I can clearly see the development in his Interaction, character and skills. I wouldn't hesitate to send the next 2 years to this school until his 2nd grade.

Posted April 28, 2014
FANTASTIC SCHOOL... so glad we are in this district & would not move away...specifically because of the wonderful education our daughter is getting. Not only the basics like reading & math but the everyday importance placed on respect & being fair. LOVING THE LESSONS LEARNED

Posted October 08, 2013
OakBrook provides excellent educational services to my daughter who has been going there for her second year now (1st grader) . I am extremely pleased you are able to speak with the principal and or teachers to discuss any academic/needs that a parent may have about their child or for the community and have it rectified immediately and not afraid to implement change no matter if... It's not broken! Remember we need to focus on our child's future which in todays society continues to change everyday!

Posted October 30, 2010
my daughter is in Kindergarten this year and i couldn't have picked a better school. The principal is very involved. I absolutely love her teacher. Wonderful fit. I have met wonderful parents so far and am enjoying being a tiny part of the PTO. Keep up the good work.

Oakbrook Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
This school has a great staff, and exceptional principal. I've seen children go up to staff members with hugs and anticipation of going to that school! Just a wonderful atmosphere there!!!!

Posted March 30, 2005
We love Oakbrook School. Everyone there is amazing. They truly are there in all aspects for our children. Our child has excelled this year and I credit alot of this to her teacher. They have wonderful classes and activities for our children. The parents who donate their time truly love to be there for our children. Everyone there including the non teaching staff are there totally for our children. Thank you to everyone at Oakbrook School in Wood Dale Illinois.

Posted August 22, 2003
Oakbrook School is wonderful! The teachers and princple are very good.

Oakbrook Elementary School
170 South Wood Dale Road, Wood Dale, IL  60191
Last modified Oakbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Oakbrook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top