Wood Dale, IL

Wood Dale Jr High School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
I am a student there, it's a pretty good school. I would like that they should make us pick for what we want to do in the classes like art. So we would pick the period to be music art tech health or gym. And if they didn't pick gym the other period would be gym. I also think they should add learning new languages and photography like in high school.

Wood Dale Jr High School 3

Posted May 02, 2009
This school is okay i am a student here... and i think that they could improve a little bit in their luch program.....but other than that it is great the teachers are great and i have a lot of friends so its pretty good

Posted February 18, 2009
i love this school i am going to this school and it is the best school i have ever been to.....the teachers are awesome and the programs are very good

Posted December 03, 2008
I went there all three years and it was the best! The teachers were so nice and funny. Great gym program! It was a great environment! I had lots of friends. I have to say they were the most amazing 3 years in my life!

Wood Dale Jr High School 1

Posted September 23, 2008
It the worest one my kid ever been to its dirty the techers are mean. not organized

Posted April 30, 2006
wonderful school, great music program

Wood Dale Jr High School
655 North Wood Dale Road, Wood Dale, IL  60191
Last modified Wood Dale Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wood Dale Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top