Bad
Good

I have two children that attend this school. It has a very concerned and developed administrative team. I can't imagine my children being in a better environment to learn.

My daughter attended this school for four years and my son attended Kindergarten. We have been very happy with the education our children recieved. The school strongly promotes family involvement and keeps a constant open dialouge with parents. Mrs. Hughes, the new principal, has been wonderful in every aspect. Our son has a severe food allergy and we were terrified of sending him to a public school. The entire staff, Mrs. Lackowski, Mrs. Hughes and the district nurse were wonderful to work with and we never had a moment to worry. This school really takes care of their students. When my daughter started having trouble in math, she was enrolled in the after-school homework help program and given extra help from her teacher. My only regret is that we had to leave the district.

My daughter is now a 1st grader at Edgewood School. The school's environment is very family oriented. All of the staff members I have met so far are really nice and helpful. The curriculum night for this school year was very helpful in understanding what my child would be learning and how I'm able to enhance her learning at home. I really like the school's motivation towards reading. My daughter is always ready and willing to read books together. The time and patience the teachers/aides take up with the students is also commendable. The class sizes are not too large. The students are involved in music, art, p.e. and other activities to give them an overall involvement in social activities as well as academic. I look forward to bigger and better things with each school year.

Last modified Edgewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.