Meadowview Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2012
Our children are excelling academically and socially at Meadowview. Principal,Teachers and there PTO are amazing. Discipline methods are strong but unfortunately some children need that extra discipline. Parents need to realize that our teachers are there to teach our children not to babysit them. Teach your children the correct way to behave in school then they will enjoy being taught by these incredible teachers and enjoy there playtime too.

Meadowview Elementary School 2

Posted August 30, 2012
My child is a student at this school and I am dissapointed in the harsh discipline methods. Detention for children as young as 1st grade. Removal of portions of recess for misbehaving. Excessive amounts of unnecessary rules. Not what I would choose for educating young children. Teachers seem kind enough, but this does not seem to reflect the atmosphere of the school as a whole.

Meadowview Elementary School 5

Posted July 24, 2008

Meadowview Elementary School 0

Posted March 12, 2008
I feel that this school has changed, it use to be very organized and my children did very well, they even had a program for the gifted. I don't know what's happened in the last two years that the school is losing its greatness, I am really considering private school.

Meadowview Elementary School 2

Posted March 01, 2004

Meadowview Elementary School
2525 Mitchell Drive, Woodridge, IL  60517
Last modified Meadowview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top