Posted August 08, 2012
I attend William F. Murphy school and I adore it with all of my heart!!!!! The staff pushes the students to do their very best and achieve their goals completely. I have had some situations at Murphy about my attitude but they helped me get through it and become a bigger and better person. Our school activities are awesome!!! I enjoy family fun night with food and games. My friends are the best. At Murphy you will definetly find friends that you can trust. Lastly, our academics are amazing. This school surely helped me with my grades. Come to Murphy, it will be a great experience for your child!!!:-)

William F Murphy Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2010
We had to pull our child out of this school due to unmitigated disputes between children - kids spitting on others, fighting, etc. The teachers and principle could not control the situations. The curriculum is laughable. When we speak to parents of kids there they have the same stories of misbehaved kids, an unresponsive principal, and academic standards that barely qualify for the word "standards". Last year - 2009 - a teacher lost control of a classroom and recorded a video of the brawl on her phone. She showed it to some parents but not others, and did not mention it to parents at parent teacher conferences. The fact that this school is better rated than a few others in the area terrifies me.

William F Murphy Elementary School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
My children are going into their third year at Murpy School, and we are very pleased with the progress that we have seen. They truely enjoy the staff and students.

William F Murphy Elementary School 3

Posted April 21, 2006

Posted February 04, 2006

William F Murphy Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2005
While great for our first grade daughter's social growth, we feel that the multi-ethnic make-up of her class hindered her education. The school was not as well-equipped as we had hoped to deal with such a diverse student population.

Posted April 03, 2005
My son has attended this school for 2 years now and I am very happy with the attention that they have provided for my son. My son has had problems with reading and they are giving him the attention needed to succeed. The principal and the teachers at this school are exceptional in my view. Credit should be given where credit is due and it is DEFINATELY due at Murphey (Woodridge)School. Thank you Mr. Campbell for your help and support and Thank you to all the teachers for all of your help and support. God Bless all of you!

William F Murphy Elementary School
7700 Larchwood Lane, Woodridge, IL  60517
Last modified William F Murphy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William F Murphy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top