K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Overall, this is a great school. The teachers we have had so far are excellent. The principal is new this year and can be difficult to get in touch with. Some concerns have not been addressed despite being told they would be handled. I volunteer at school often and it seems the teachers are frazzled and unhappy. I am hoping this is just an adjustment year and things are better next year. I have been very happy with the school otherwise. It is a great community and there is plenty of opportunity for parents to be involved.

My 2 boys now 15 and 20 are both graduates of this school. They are very strict with anti-bullying so as a parent I always have the peace of mind that my sons are in a safe place. Students are so enthused to come to this school where they develop close bonds with other children. Teachers are involved with parents regarding each students school progress and problems as well. As a result of their preparation for hig school, both my boys placed in the 90% percentile of their entrance test at their prestigious private high school. My son ended up going to an elite program in college. Highly recommend this school especially if you want a safe,decent environment and be challenged academically for your growing children. The students love their principal.

I am very happy that my children attend St. Scholastica School! The teachers and principal do a great job educating my children about the subjects in school but also about how to be a good person, how to treat others, etc. Highly recommend this school!

St. Scholastica offers an excellent program for their students. The Extended Care program is extremely affordable (less than any other program I've seen) and gives me a peace of mind that my son is in a safe environment after school hours. I would highly recommend considering St. Scholastica!

I have had nothing but great experiences at St. Scholastica. I have three children currently enrolled. The teachers really care for the children, and the academics are excellent. I highly recommend this school!

This is a very good school. The learning is very high and so is the curriculm

The teachers and staff are positively amazing. The environment is friendly and welcoming, and my children loved it. My daughter still says it was the best 9 years of her life and the friendships she made are still continued even though she is in high school.

Last modified St Scholastica Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8