Posted May 09, 2012
My 2 boys now 15 and 20 are both graduates of this school. They are very strict with anti-bullying so as a parent I always have the peace of mind that my sons are in a safe place. Students are so enthused to come to this school where they develop close bonds with other children. Teachers are involved with parents regarding each students school progress and problems as well. As a result of their preparation for hig school, both my boys placed in the 90% percentile of their entrance test at their prestigious private high school. My son ended up going to an elite program in college. Highly recommend this school especially if you want a safe,decent environment and be challenged academically for your growing children. The students love their principal.

Posted March 20, 2012
I am very happy that my children attend St. Scholastica School! The teachers and principal do a great job educating my children about the subjects in school but also about how to be a good person, how to treat others, etc. Highly recommend this school!

Posted December 09, 2010
St. Scholastica offers an excellent program for their students. The Extended Care program is extremely affordable (less than any other program I've seen) and gives me a peace of mind that my son is in a safe environment after school hours. I would highly recommend considering St. Scholastica!

Posted May 11, 2010
I have had nothing but great experiences at St. Scholastica. I have three children currently enrolled. The teachers really care for the children, and the academics are excellent. I highly recommend this school!

St Scholastica Elementary School 1

Posted March 20, 2009

St Scholastica Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2008
This is a very good school. The learning is very high and so is the curriculm

Posted July 30, 2008
The teachers and staff are positively amazing. The environment is friendly and welcoming, and my children loved it. My daughter still says it was the best 9 years of her life and the friendships she made are still continued even though she is in high school.

St Scholastica Elementary School
7720 Janes Avenue, Woodridge, IL  60517
Last modified St Scholastica Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Scholastica Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.