Prairiewood Elementary School 5

Posted December 09, 2014
This is our first year in the school and I must say that I am very pleased. The Principal and teachers are wonderful. There is a strong sense of community here. The PTO is fantastic at creating activities that the whole family can do while earning money for the school. The homework that my kids bring home is just the right amount of challenging. My kids are very happy here.

Prairiewood Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2009
Overall it's a good school. The parent involvement is very high and the teachers are very good. The negative is the Dual Language program. I would avoid it until they either develop an actual program that the kids can be measured by.

Prairiewood Elementary School
3215 Hercules Road, Woodstock, IL  60098
Last modified Prairiewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prairiewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top