Yorkville, IL

Peaceful Pathways Montessori 5

Posted February 06, 2013
My daughter started in the primary class at PPMA. This is her first year, and I really love this school. There is excellent communication with parents. The staff is warm and welcoming. I know her teacher, Ms. Kathleen... really cares about my child. The school is in a "country" setting so the children can see and be around nature. We have looked at other Christian schools, and also other Montessori schools in the area before our daughter started and didn't like any of them. I feel nothing compares to the quality, care, and time they invest in the education and growth of my child. I would recommend this school to any parent.

Peaceful Pathways Montessori 5

Posted January 11, 2010
I am a parent of two children who attend school here and I am amazed at the progress they are making, both academically and socially. After one year at Peaceful Pathways, my oldest has discovered the joy in learning again. She is a self-motivated, independent reader with a passion for long division. My youngest, who had never experienced the public school system, is now reading chapter books and has been adding and multiplying since pre-kindergarten. I credit Shawna and Brian Watkins, the owners of this exceptional school for being so committed to running a true montessori program and the teachers, who are not only phenomenal educators but also, some of the most caring and nurturing people I have ever met. So, if you want your child to learn to love learning and to excel beyond the world of standardized testing, then I would highly recommend Peaceful Pathways Montessori to you.

Peaceful Pathways Montessori
8250 State Route 71, Bldg. B, Yorkville, IL  60560
Last modified Peaceful Pathways Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Peaceful Pathways Montessori Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top