Posted October 30, 2013
Bristol Bay is a great school and the teachers are wonderful! Very involved with the students and truly concerned about their learning!

Posted October 30, 2013
I have 2 children in this school and am very happy with it. All the teachers I have encountered are great! From what I see the principal in very envolved and the kids like that. If I have questions or concerns,from teachers or office staff, the turn around for an answer is always quick. Both kids are learning and loving it.

Posted October 30, 2013
I've 3 children who have either attend BBES or are currently at the school and I have been really happy with the level of education they have received / are receiving. The teachers are great and make learning fun for all grades. BBES has a great reading program for kids that need extra support in this area and are quick to identify when extra support may be required. They offer the same support in a writing program also.

Posted October 30, 2013
I have 2 children in this school and I have nothing but good things to say. Every teacher my daughters have had have been great. They truly care about their students. Every staff member I have encountered have been pleasant & helpful. What I love the most is that the principal is very involved & you see him everywhere.

Posted October 28, 2013
The teachers here challenge my children and teach beyond the curriculum. My daughter is excelling at math and the teacher is helping her move beyond what is required in her grade. Impressive.

Posted August 27, 2013
Teachers are great and not afraid to embrace technology to really stay current with the best teaching methodologies and communications. They have great curriculum and great educators. I just wish the district had a different bus company, but that's not the school's fault.

Posted May 08, 2013
Really great school. My kids are learning a lot and having fun! Good teachers, good parents in a great community.

Posted May 02, 2013
I have two children who attend Bristol Bay! I have had nothing but a positive experience. The teachers are well qualified and caring. They have offered my children creative learning experiences and have built on their strengths.

Posted August 09, 2012
I'm really happy with this school. The education my children are getting is quality, and they do offer a lot of help when kid's need it. This is so helpful, and really helps the children exceed. Of course the school is not perfect, but all in all everyone involved with the students, including support staff, wants your children to succeed!

Posted January 09, 2012
This school has a wonderful gifted program that is quite challenging. Some teachers are trained and qualified to teach gifted students and the gifted director for the district is exceptional. It is apparent that "gifted" does not mean just learning a higher grade level, but learning in a different way. On a different note, Since this school hosts the ESL students, I wish the school offered foreign language starting in kindergarten.

Bristol Bay Elementary School
427 Bristol Bay Drive, Yorkville, IL  60560
Last modified Bristol Bay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bristol Bay Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top