Zion, IL

Elmwood Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2009
I think the teaching staff goes over and beyond for the students attending. Everyone and anyone involved at Elmwood has made such a difference with these kids and I am a proud parent of an Elmwood 6th grader.

Elmwood Elementary School 5

Posted January 04, 2009

Elmwood Elementary School 1

Posted August 09, 2004
This is not a school I would recommend sending your child. My family and myself have had nothing but problems with not only the academics provided to our children but with the staff also. This is not a very safe school for children. The school is not even up to the Illinois learning skills standards. I have done the research for this. If you do move to the Zion area try to live in either the East or Beulah park zoning areas.

Elmwood Elementary School
3025 Ezra Avenue, Zion, IL  60099
Last modified Elmwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elmwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top