Posted April 28, 2014
I'm thankful to the West Elementary school. My is being progress a lot in all the classes and I like that the teachers or staff are showing all the kids to respect and being responsible,safe and kind.

West Elementary School 1

Posted November 10, 2009

Posted January 10, 2006
All of the years that my children attended West School, I have been very pleased and would recommend this school to any parent.

West Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2005

West Elementary School 1

Posted May 10, 2005
- a former student

Posted April 04, 2005
I feel West is a great school with great teachers and administrators. Mr. 'Z' is wonderful to work with. He really cares about the kids and their education.

Posted April 01, 2005
I feel that West is a very good school. The teachers are very good at informing parents regarding their child's progress. I have been very pleased with the personal attention that my child has been receiving. I recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 30, 2005
As a parent of a second grade student. I have found West to be a good school to furher his education path. I feel that they have done a great job with my son.

West Elementary School
2412 Jethro Avenue, Zion, IL  60099
Last modified West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top