Posted March 20, 2012
This school has a very diverse student population with excellent teachers and administration. Parent involvement and its core values of God, service, and academic excellence make it a five star school. The school has a good student/teacher ratio and a full elementary curriculum including music, art, and p.e. The school has an up to date computer lab and smart boards in every classroom.

Posted May 15, 2011
We are a family of ten and 7 of my 8 children have attended St. Ambrose School. The Faculty and Staff are superb, the Principal is very respected, knowledgeble, spiritual individual guided by the Holy Spirit to make this school a five star Elementary School. My children always stand out as good role models and leaders in our community. The academic program is very advanced.

Posted October 08, 2009
When it comes to the quality of the teachers and the ratio to students, this school has been such a blessing to our family. I would not send my kids to any other school in Anderson.

Saint Ambrose School 4

Posted May 08, 2007
I have been very pleased with St. Ambrose. I have three children enrolled. I like the small settings, the teachers are fair but firm. The class size is just right. My children know what is expected of them when they come to school and in return they know what to expect from their teachers. I am amazed of what my children bring home and share. St. Ambrose is a great school.

Posted June 08, 2006
This is an awesome school. It has consistently scored high on ISTEP scores year after year. The school offers girl scouts, boy scouts, chess club, science club, just say no, music, art, just to name a few. The teachers, parents, students, and administration are all wonderful. The school is one big family. It is a jewel!

Saint Ambrose School
2825 Lincoln Street, Anderson, IN  46016
Last modified Saint Ambrose School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Ambrose School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.