PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We moved north of Anderson and visited all of the private school in Anderson before we chose LCS. My child was bullied so horribly by another 6th grade girl that I had to pull her out of school because of her physical/mental/emotional well being. It is horrible to hear your child ask, "why is God doing this to me? Why doesn't school believe me". We immediately withdrew her from school. LCS did NOTHING to protect my child, the Principal and teachers believed the BULLY. God commands us to Love all. We are being tested at this moment in our lives. Signed, Very disappointed parents

Liberty Christian is a wonderful school. LCS is a blessing to Madison Co. Liberty has great communication skills. It is a wonderful place to send your children to school. They will feel loved, safe, and educated. We are very thankful for the Christian education that our children are blessed to receive.

LCS has been a great school for 30+ years in a tough town. Saddly, a poor superintendent recently almost destroyed the school's integrity and finances. Thankfully, he is gone and a new superintendent is bringing a fresh, open, and sensible approach to administration. The teachers are amazingly good and the prinicipals are great. If the bad news of the last 3 - 4 years is scaring you away, visit the school and see for yourself how great the program is!

We love Liberty! We are pleased to have our children in a Christian environment where we know their teachers care about their spiritual development, academic development, social development, and emotional development. What a blessing the faculty and staff are to our family!

Two of my children graduated from Liberty Christian School. Not only were they prepared well for college, but they graduated knowing what they believe, why they believe it, and how to articulate it. Liberty truly offers excellent, biblically-based instruction that is focused on absolute Truth. I am forever grateful for the outstanding foundation my children received at this school.

Liberty believes they have top notch education, but in fact they are really behind academically as oppose to public and charter schools. They are severely behind in math and science, and they do not participate in ISTEP's, likely because they may not perform well. Glad we left and now know our kids will be able to attend a solid college and will be well prepared. If your child exceeds academically, they need to be where science and math are at high level. Don't let the grading scale of 93-100 fool you...that's a cover up to make you feel better.

Liberty provides a great biblically based education and prepares my children for the next step in their educational process. I have one child that has graduated and two that are still attending and I wouldn't have them anywhere else. They love school and they love their teachers.

I love this school and don't ever want to go anywhere else. The teachers actually care about us students.

My childeren are currently attending and love school!They never ask to take the day off ,they never come home and complain to much? Both exceed in their studies!It's been worth the sacrafies we've made to stay there!

what can i say our school staff and faculty says it all i love liberty and never would have left it if i had had the choice! i Love that school!

Last modified Liberty Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12