Liberty Chr High School 0

Posted March 09, 2010
Both of my children graduated from Liberty and were well prepared for college, both academically and spiritually. Liberty helped them learn to think for themselves. I felt that nothing was pushed down their throats, but rather they learned how to discern what is right & appropriate & pleasing to God.

Posted April 09, 2009

Posted April 06, 2009
I'm grateful for the spirit of LCS. We have had our children at Liberty since pre-school and have always found it to be a place of exemplary learning, combined with a heart for Christ and the community. I am grateful for all the staff and faculty at LCS and look forward to many more years at Liberty Christian.

Liberty Chr High School 1

Posted March 24, 2009
Liberty forces to much on its students. Prayer, reading the Bible, 'do this or go to hell' dancing leads to sex...etc. From my experience 80% students (including me) who attend Liberty do not wish to be there. They are simply there because their parents enroll them, or their parent works there - which means you have to attend. Liberty made 'religion' an unwanted routine. I have a hard time with a lot of Christianity because of Liberty. I will never send my children to a private school. I missed so many opportunities during high school because of Liberty.

Posted March 24, 2009
I love teaching at Liberty. It's a wonderful community where people really care about each other. I love hearing my students' heart-felt prayers and their love for school and God. It's my home away from home.

Contact Information

2129 Mc Kinley St
Anderson, IN 46016

Liberty Chr High School
2129 Mc Kinley St, Anderson, IN  46016
Last modified Liberty Chr High School is a private school that serves grades PK-12
Liberty Chr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.