Anderson Elementary School 1

Posted August 08, 2013
I give this school zero stars!!!!!! My children have been going here only two days And I've already problems with staff. They won't Even let parents take the children to there classrooms. This school is a joke and I wouldn't recommend This school to anyone!!!

Anderson Elementary School 3

Posted August 02, 2013
I transferred my daughter to this public school from private mid-way through her first grade year. The first week bumps included losing her TWICE after school (including bus dropoff in the wrong area - she was chased by a pit bull and came home bedraggled and in tears!) due to the staff reliance on other children to police themselves and direct classmates. During her approximate two and a half years, I've had the opportunity to educate the Principal with regard to disparate discipline, misdirection of resources, to be lied to, be ignored, and watch my daughter punished for the slightest infraction while serial bullies coast through the day with impunity. In one instance, the bully's parent refused a requested conference because her child was in trouble "all the time" so he wasn't punished. There are good teachers and good kids, too bad for AES that the bad teachers and bad kids give the school a horrible reputation. It's not the worst school, and please CHECK OUT your kid's teacher if they attend this school. Email and call them! I applaud the ACS school system's decision to move the H.A. Program kids out of this school and allow them to learn together in a safer environment!

Anderson Elementary School 5

Posted October 19, 2011
There are issues in every school system. We have found the staff at Anderson Elementary School to be accommodating, pleasant, caring, and willing to what it takes to help each student out. We as parents need to be the teachers of our students and work together with the school and staff to implement the tools they are learning there. If there are problems, advocate immediately for your child. Show your care and concern in their learning but without accusing and demanding. Be an involved parent, even if you work there are many areas you can be involved. Above all, regardless if there are concerns or problems, students should never hear the dirty laundry or disgust. Granted there are always people who have bad days or come across as cross or not caring, but those few days shouldn't ruin a whole school or system. Trust me those people are everywhere in the world. CONGRATS TO ANDERSON ELEMENTARY FOR BEING THE ONLY SCHOOL IN ACS TO PASS AYP 2010-2011 SCHOOL YEAR!!! My family chooses AES!!!

Anderson Elementary School 1

Posted June 26, 2011
Within the first week that my daughter went to this school the lunch staff threatened my daughter that if she didn't bring her lunch money that they would not feed her any lunch and she would have to starve, of course the staff and the principal denied it and called my daughter and myself a lier, then later on in the year she was having a problem with another student petting her hair like she was a dog. Even though I had written notes and called the school the behavior of the other student was never repremended. I would not send my child to this again school if someone paid me

Anderson Elementary School
2035 Raible Avenue, Anderson, IN  46011
(765) 641-2092
Last modified Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anderson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.