Bad
Good

Great communication from the staff! My son loves it and he seems to be challenged. He's been in three different elementary schools East is by far the best!!!

Excellent teachers and staff who are devoted and caring toward students. Family involvement is encouraged and appreciated. You could not ask for a better school!

I have loved this school from the first time I did a walk through. I was looking at transferring my kids under the No Child Left Behind act and this was one of my choice schools. Teachers for the most part have been great(always have one no so great). Staff friendly.

This school is okay as long as you don't have a special needs child like I do then it is your worst nightmare. The staff is completely ignorant when it comes to dealing with children with behavioral problems. In the 4 months that my daughter attended school there they did more harm than good.

my son will be in the 1st grade this year. I love love love this school. do to the great teachers and the environment that my son is in.

My son does very well @ eastside. 3rd grader won the spelling bee and finished in top ten in region. He has recieved all A's all year yet he is unable to take advance courses ( he didnt test good enough ) The charter school staring in Anderson next year looks like the perfect fit for my child. It may be a couple years before he can go. Please tell me why I should not make all efforts to send him there. He is not allowed in advanced classes at eastside but is all about learning and growing. he has also been taking some homeschool courses all year for 4th graders. His teacher is incedible and is a great fit for him, and we have no issues with her. We feel he could be and wants to do more but has not been allowed to by administartors.

we love the school and think the teachers are very good educators...

Last modified Eastside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.