Posted June 01, 2011
Excellent teachers and staff who are devoted and caring toward students. Family involvement is encouraged and appreciated. You could not ask for a better school!

Eastside Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2010
I have loved this school from the first time I did a walk through. I was looking at transferring my kids under the No Child Left Behind act and this was one of my choice schools. Teachers for the most part have been great(always have one no so great). Staff friendly.

Eastside Elementary School 1

Posted November 30, 2009

Eastside Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2009
This school is okay as long as you don't have a special needs child like I do then it is your worst nightmare. The staff is completely ignorant when it comes to dealing with children with behavioral problems. In the 4 months that my daughter attended school there they did more harm than good.

Posted July 27, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted July 27, 2008
my son will be in the 1st grade this year. I love love love this school. do to the great teachers and the environment that my son is in.

Eastside Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2008
My son does very well @ eastside. 3rd grader won the spelling bee and finished in top ten in region. He has recieved all A's all year yet he is unable to take advance courses ( he didnt test good enough ) The charter school staring in Anderson next year looks like the perfect fit for my child. It may be a couple years before he can go. Please tell me why I should not make all efforts to send him there. He is not allowed in advanced classes at eastside but is all about learning and growing. he has also been taking some homeschool courses all year for 4th graders. His teacher is incedible and is a great fit for him, and we have no issues with her. We feel he could be and wants to do more but has not been allowed to by administartors.

Eastside Elementary School 0

Posted March 26, 2008
we love the school and think the teachers are very good educators...

Posted August 26, 2007

Eastside Elementary School
844 North Scatterfield Road, Anderson, IN  46012
Last modified Eastside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top