Erskine Elementary School 2

Posted February 15, 2014
My kids do not get the help they need. They have been put on the wrong bus many times.

Posted February 20, 2013
In my many years of teaching, I have never met a more dedicated, hard working staff! The teachers at Erskine go above and beyond to try to meet the needs of every child. They help provide a quality education with the support of highly qualified reading specialists and special education teachers, but also help families with basic needs for their children. The amount of growth from kindergarten to fifth grade is due to a cohesive staff working for the best interest of the students. The refreshing part is that the staff works so hard for the students because they love their jobs, and they do so with smiles on their faces!

Erskine Elementary School 1

Posted December 16, 2011
Today my little girl came home very upset due to what a teacher had done to her. My little girl had got into trouble by getting upset, However, the teacher decided to cross the line by grabbing my daughters' bag of star cash that she had thrown down and the teacher had thrown them away. At the same time my little girl was crying and begging for her not to do so. The teacher just acted like it was nothing to her and did this in front of other children. Im not pleased by that notion. This is not the only time this teacher and I have had problems. Other times she would punish my child in fact there were other students doing the same thing and nothing was done to them. I had asked her personaly and that is what she stated. Her excuse for that was "i only saw your duaghter, however i did hear others but could not tell so no one else pulled a card" Does that make sense? No, it does not me. Right now im very upset that i went to the principle with one other issue and still nothing was done to correct it. Issue #1 she made my little girl walk an entire recess with a blister on her foot. When my child asked to go see the nurse she told her no. It popped and it took awhile to heal.

Erskine Elementary School 1

Posted August 15, 2010
there are too many bad things and bad experiences with this school and it's staff to list out on here!

Posted June 19, 2009

Erskine Elementary School 2

Posted February 12, 2009
My daughter has been going here for 2 years and is now at the same level she was at when she went to a private school in kindergarden. No advancement, no working with the parents. A lot of 'smoke' has been told to us. Love the Principle, but please do not tell parents what they want to hear- work with us! The disapline is a bit much. These children can not talk during class, or lunch, which leaves recess and that is at the end of the day. While I was in school lunch time was a break from learning we ate and chatted with our friends, this is not MILITARY school. I wish this school was better with helping advanced children.

Posted November 08, 2008
Erskine Elementary has the best teachers in the city of Anderson. They are hard working and put children first. Mrs. Graham, Ms. Fuller, Mrs. Watts, Mr. Morgan, Mrs. Pettigrew, Mrs. Brizendine, and Mr. King are awesome!!!

Erskine Elementary School
811 West 60th Street, Anderson, IN  46013
(765) 641-2099
Last modified Erskine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Erskine Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.