Posted April 29, 2014
I am so thankful that my son attends Indiana Christian Academy. He has since first grade and is now a sophomore. He gets an education from loving, caring teachers who take the time to make sure his needs are met. He has opportunities for extra-curricular activities which help him to be a well-rounded student. The education at ICA is above standards with students graduating from ICA ready for college. The small class sizes allow for more one-on-one attention and extra help to those that need it. I am an involved parent and wish more parents would get involved to help the school more.

Posted March 16, 2013
My wife and I love the great education and friendly environment our children are receiving at ICA! The teachers genuinely care about the students. The administrator is very warm and approachable. We are also excited about the ICA Preschool & Daycare that our 3 year old attends. She enjoys learning and is already starting to read. Both of our children love going to school in a caring, safe environment. And we love the fact that they have great test scores and excellent teachers. We also found out that ICA has many scholarship programs (including vouchers) so our children are able to receive a quality education in a Christian environment with no cost to us!

Indiana Christian Academy 4

Posted November 28, 2012
Thus far this school has been great I did not give 5 star as I have no other school to compare it to...( one child in school).

Posted November 02, 2012
My daughter attends the preschool at Indiana Christian and she has learned so much already! She knows many letters by sight, she knows whether they are a consonant or vowel and she loves going there every day. Very glad I chose Indiana Christian Academy for her first school experience!

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted September 08, 2007
This is a great school for kids to learn not only book knowledge but also a great place to learn discipline. For the price you pay the kids get a top quality education, and they look forward to going. It is a place where doing things the right way is the cool thing for the kids to do and the kids encourage and challenge each other academically. The teachers are people who love the kids and want to be involved in what the kids are interested in, and the teachers want to see the students do well also. They offer the kids who need extra help a time to get together and extra lessons to get them caught up. The best part of all is that it is all done in the name of Jesus Christ. All things are done to please God.

Indiana Christian Academy
432 West 300 North, Anderson, IN  46012
Last modified Indiana Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indiana Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.