PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is a great school. My child is learning more every day and growing to be a child in faith. The school provides nurturing relationships that challenge my child to do her very best academically and in life situations. This school provides children with opportunities to stand out unlike public schools. My family is blessed to be a part of such a wonderful Christian environment.

I graduated from Calvary Academy and am now an alumni. Calvary Academy has helped me in more ways than I could ever imagine when I first went into the school. I learned how to be a leader and how to use my voice in a appropriate manner and at the appropriate times. Attending Calvary Academy is one of my most memorable times in my life and one of the best decisions I have made.

The student-teacher ratio is fantastic. Their curriculum and disciplinary system is guided completely by Christian principles and values. The children are loved and respected, and nurtured with patience. The children are academically challenged, yet not at all overworked. We originally enrolled our pre-schooler. But after seeing the results and the joy she was experiencing, we decided to enroll our other two chidlren as well. What was once a stop-over for our pre-schooler, is now an indefinte stay for all three.

Last modified Calvary Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12