Posted March 08, 2012
As a parent of a student at Liberty Christian School I have to tell you what a blessing this has been for my family. My experience here has been nothing but positive and wonderful, the teachers are loving and supportive. They pray with the kids, teach them accountability and give them an excellent education. My daughter has excelled here. Her teacher is wonderful, we love the office staff, the specials teachers and our lunch ladies. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is seeking an excellent Christian education combined with teachers who love what they are doing, and it shows in the support they give each child. They encourage and discipline based off of biblical principals and children receive blessings as well as reminders. Parent and family involvement is encouraged. This is our first year at LCS and I look forward to seeing what the years ahead hold for my daughter. I would highly recommend LCS to anyone who is looking for a place for their child to grow spiritually as well as academically. I thank God everyday for the blessing of being at Liberty Christian School.

Liberty Christian Elementary 1

Posted October 15, 2011
Be very careful how much personal information you share. This school and staff will share confidential information with anyone they see fit. If you feel a Christian School will offer Emotional Support, Love and Understanding keep on looking. The teacher we had to deal with was like a drill sargent. Constantly sending mixed signals, embarassing children in front of their peers, then hugging them. Accountability seems to be very important for the children yet if you happen to be the parent that asks her to be accountable for her actions well the last incident she locked my son in the classroom during reccess because she asked my son why he was late for school he said our car wouldn't start and we couldn't get ahold of his mamaw cause her phone was unplugged. She said didn't believe him and locked the door and told him he'd miss recess untell he told her the truth. The next thing I knew CPS was at my house there was a report that I had thrown a coffee Mug and hit him in the head. She made a mistake of reporting that I was giving him someone elses adhd meds. She had asked whos meds they were earlier in the year easy enough to figure out. I had brought the bottle to school to show her

Posted April 08, 2009
The positive, loving, Christian atmosphere created by the administration affects the teachers, parents, and especially the students. The smaller classes give more individual time for the students and therefore benefit them greatly. There are many extra-curricular opportunities offered to the students, as well.

Posted April 02, 2009
My kids love it here and they learn so much more than they did in the public school system. At liberty the teachers care about every student and can help each individual kid not allowing any student to slip throough the cracks like it so commonly happens in the public school system. I never want to send my 2 children anywhere else.

Posted March 29, 2009

Posted March 24, 2009
Liberty Christian School truly cares about each and every student and family. Christ is at the center of everything that is said and done. Students truly do receive an excellent education: academically AND spiritually!

Posted March 24, 2009
Gifted, dedicated, loving teachers and staff. My children have grown academically in a Christ centered environment. Excellent school!

Liberty Christian Elementary
2025 Hillcrest Dr, Anderson, IN  46012
Last modified Liberty Christian Elementary is a Private school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Christian Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.