Posted July 23, 2011
My son started kindergarten at Hamilton Heights Primary School, fall of 2010. We are very happy with the whole school. The teachers are caring & the facility is top notch. Since this school serves 3 'rural' towns, it also has bus service, which is very nice. The teachers are allowed to personalize their classrooms & my son loved being in the 'Cat in the Hat' room. We are VERY happy with this school!

Hamilton Heights Primary School 4

Posted January 18, 2010
Caring, committed teachers make this primary school outstanding. The administration is tops and all strive to meet the individual needs of each student.

Posted September 03, 2009
my son started kindergarten this year and his teacher is so awesome and he has learned so much already. This school is very kid and family oriented and I am so grateful my children are able to attend hamilton heights primary school. Adona Reynolds

Posted November 10, 2004

Hamilton Heights Primary School
Po Box 419, Arcadia, IN  46030
Last modified Hamilton Heights Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Hamilton Heights Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.