Hamilton Heights High School 3

Posted August 07, 2012
There is too much resting on one's laurels on the part of the staff. They need to get with the twenty-first century.

Hamilton Heights High School 4

Posted February 01, 2011
Some people don't like a small school but I think it makes learning easier because you get to know everyone personally including upper classmen which is less stress on most freshman and sophmores. There have been complaints on bullying BUT they just set up a new antibullying program. The school is a lot of fun and they try to open students up for new opportunities.

Hamilton Heights High School 5

Posted December 09, 2010
i am a current student at hamilton heights high school and i love it here. it is a small town school and you know almost everyone. i know not everyone likes small schools but it works well for me. i enjoy small classes and couldnt imagine attendending a school where there were more than 300 students in my grade. overall it is a great school with friendly staff and students.

Hamilton Heights High School 1

Posted November 20, 2009
I am a former student, class of '04. I will start with the good parts of the school and then explain the bad. The good- there were some nice teachers. The bad- i was bullied severely in the middle and high schools. The entire time. I do not recall any anti-bullying program or anything. A focus was on the popular kids and on sports. I realize this happens in about every school but that definatly does not make it ok. I remember seeing a gal with down's syndrome bullied in the hallway. Some classes did have a liberal / moral-relativism / evolution slant. So....I hated my time at this school.

Hamilton Heights High School 5

Posted August 09, 2008

Hamilton Heights High School
25802 Indiana 19, Arcadia, IN  46030
Last modified Hamilton Heights High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton Heights High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.