Hamilton Heights Elementary School 5

Posted April 15, 2011
We are getting ready to move away from the area and I am soo sad because I love this school. I am worried I will not find the same level of commitment and dedication teachers offer to ensure each child is given the ability to reach their full potential. I have a child in the elementary and one at the primary school. Both of my children have had the best education they could possibly receive because there are so many opportunities available to help those who may be struggling in any area. The extra help received goes above and beyond to ensure each child reaches their benchmark (with support from home of course). Parents are given the opportunity to provide input about their child's learning styles and preferences which are taken into consideration for the next year's placement allowing the children to learn in an environment most suited for them which really has made a difference! The teachers are great and parent envolvement is highly encouraged. I love and will miss you Hamilton Heights thank you for giving my children the best foundation that will serve them well in the future. -Kim Massingill

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted July 22, 2009

Posted February 22, 2008
we came from tipton and let me say, the move was worth it =) Tipton will say your child has add while hamilton will say your child is very creative and needs challange =) 4 a's and a b so far at hamilton =)

Contact Information

25150 Indiana 19
Arcadia, IN 46030

School website

Hamilton Heights Elementary School
25150 Indiana 19, Arcadia, IN  46030
Last modified Hamilton Heights Elementary School is a public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.