James R Watson Elementary School 5

Posted March 11, 2009
All of my children have attended this school. The staff did a great job meeting the different needs of my kids. I always felt welcome to help in the classroom. The winter and spring programs are excellent!

James R Watson Elementary School 1

Posted January 01, 2009
I can't think of anything positive about this school. I think someone needs to hire a new principal and fix the issues at this school my child will not me returning to this school next year I think the teachers and staff need to be trained correctly their is just alot of work that needs to be done at this school.

James R Watson Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2006

James R Watson Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2004

James R Watson Elementary School
901 Eckhart Avenue, Auburn, IN  46706
Last modified James R Watson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James R Watson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.