Mckenney-Harrison Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2014
This school a joke and so are all Dekalb Central Schools. Avoid sending your children to any school in this county. The teachers are rude and the principle is a people pleaser so nothing ever gets taken care of. I do not recommend your child going here

Mckenney-Harrison Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2011
This historic school has served my family well. My son has always needed a little extra help with reading and math and McKenney has been outstanding with providing him the resources needed to achieve grade level and beyond. If you are actively involved in your child's education, teacher's at McKenney are more than willing to work with you to help improve your child's grades. McKenney Harrison also has opportunities for talent development and great after school activities. My son is in their Dusenchord choir and loves it.

Mckenney-Harrison Elementary School 1

Posted December 16, 2010
This school is horrible. my 2nd grader brought home a packet of spells to cast on people, then he brought home a few inapropriat books, one with cartooned negad women in it. At my sons christmas program tonight they made my 3 year old daughter stand out in the cold for and hour before they opened the doors for seating. I had to leave do to she had to pee and would of peed her pants.Her toes were frozen and they refused to open the doors. I would not recommend this school for dogs!

Mckenney-Harrison Elementary School 5

Posted October 27, 2010
Very good school, excellent teachers and staff. Lots of nice afterschool activities, my kids love going every day!

Mckenney-Harrison Elementary School 4

Posted January 16, 2008
My son has excelled since starting this school. Great techers and other staff.

Mckenney-Harrison Elementary School
320 Van Auken Street, Auburn, IN  46706
Last modified Mckenney-Harrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mckenney-Harrison Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.