Auburn, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted October 31, 2013
My little guy started at Lakewood in the Early Learning Ministry program when he was 2. We enjoyed the people and the school so much that when it came time for Kindergarten we were confident Lakewood was the right choice. Our son has done excellent on his NWEA testing with Lakewood's help. Their scores are always above the surrounding area scores. The staff is great and the teachers are good at what they do. Most carry Master Degrees in addition to their BS. Lakewood is like a second home to our son, he even goes fishing on the Lakewood campus pond on Saturday mornings. Great school. Great people.

Lakewood Park Christian School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Awesome Christian community, with great teachers and curriculum!

Posted September 15, 2009
I attended LPCS from 1st to 11th grade. I learned so much there, and would not trade a day. We used a superior Christian curriculum, A Beka Book. It was a spiritually encouraging and socially stimulating environment. I currently am 21 years old and am going to be a teacher. I owe this to my LPCS freshman English teacher, Mrs. Bergmeier.

Lakewood Park Christian School 4

Posted February 25, 2009

Posted November 08, 2007

Lakewood Park Christian School 4

Posted February 15, 2006
My children have been at LPCS since Pre-K and we have been please with the education that they have received up to this point. There have been some administration changes in the past few years that we were unsure about, but God had it all in control and things have turned out just fine. There are a couple of areas of concern for our family, but none of them are detrimental to our children's education or spiritual growth. One is the fact that we believe they should implement a uniform dress code. There are students at LPCS that can barely afford to be there, let alone dress the way the kids with more money do. It is hard on kids to feel like they don't fit in. If there were uniforms the kids would feel more equal in my opinion. That is just one area of concern. There should be football!

Posted August 26, 2003

Lakewood Park Christian School
5555 County Road 29, Auburn, IN  46706
Last modified Lakewood Park Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakewood Park Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top