Avilla, IN

Avilla Elementary School 1

Posted March 07, 2014
I was very unsatisfied with the education my son received here, fights, gangs, and drugs; IN AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!

Avilla Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2004
I am very pleased with the education my daughter has received from Avilla Elementary. They taught typing in 3rd grade, a computer was brought home from 4th - 5th grade, computers in most classrooms, cable tv available in all classrooms. They treat the children as individuals, my daughter would come home and tell about conversations with the principle, just chatting but Mr Mazur treated her like a person not an unimportant child. The school comunicated well with me as far as disipline, absenteeism, etc. They have a great extra cirricular activities.

Avilla Elementary School
Po Box 9, Avilla, IN  46710
Last modified Avilla Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avilla Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top