Posted April 25, 2014
We could not be more pleased with Kingsway. Not only is the education top quality, they do everything they can to keep the school affordable through reasonable tuition and scholarships for those who can't afford it. It's not just a school, it's a community, and we could not be more happy to be part of it.

Posted April 24, 2014
Kingsway Christian School not only offers challenging curriculum, it is staffed with high quality teachers who care just as much about my children's educations as developing their character. The teachers are very good about keeping parents up to date about what is going on in the classrooms. They also offer excellent extra curricular activities. This is a top notch school!

Posted April 24, 2014
We love Kingsway! All teachers and staff treat our children as if they were family. They truly care about the academic and emotional growth of those children. I could never dream of sending my son anywhere else! They truly are just as concerned with his character development as his academic successes. That is the true key to raising great children!

Kingsway Christian School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
This is the best school, great values and wonderful teachers

Kingsway Christian School 2

Posted November 05, 2008

Kingsway Christian School 0

Posted September 16, 2008
My adopted son came from an abusive environment and had a lot of emotional problems. The entire staff at Kingsway bent over backwards to help him. His grades are better than they have ever been. They offer support every inch of the way. Outstanding school.

Posted October 06, 2007
Kingsway has given my children a superior education so far (K through 3rd). My husband and I have been amazed at not only the academic excellence, but the true Christ-likeness of the staff and faculty. I cannot recommend Kingsway highly enough. I only wish they went past the 8th grade.

Contact Information

7979 East County Road 100 North
Avon, IN 46123

School website

Kingsway Christian School
7979 East County Road 100 North, Avon, IN  46123
Last modified Kingsway Christian School is a private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsway Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.