Posted August 03, 2014
New to this school as of April 2014. Transition could not have been easier. Amazing caring principal and teachers. Very strong PTO with lots of parents that really are involved. Great office staff. Very pleased to be at Hickory!

Posted October 12, 2009

Posted July 11, 2009

Posted February 09, 2008

Posted June 09, 2005
Hickory is an awesome school. My son went to kindergarten & 1st grade there & had excellent teachers both years. I have volunteered at the school & am very impressed at how hard the teachers & administrators are working. My son also absolutely loves the school!

Posted February 19, 2005
I love this school, my son just started Kindergarten this year, his teacher Mrs Guererro is awesome, our son is learning so much. We only wish it was a full day, not a half day.

Hickory Elementary School
907 Indiana 267, Avon, IN  46123
Last modified Hickory Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hickory Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.