Avon, IN

Posted April 16, 2015
We moved here in May 2015, they made the transition very easy. The teachers and staff are SO nice and made my daughter (Kindergarten) feel very welcomed.

Posted August 03, 2014
New to this school as of April 2014. Transition could not have been easier. Amazing caring principal and teachers. Very strong PTO with lots of parents that really are involved. Great office staff. Very pleased to be at Hickory!

Posted June 09, 2005
Hickory is an awesome school. My son went to kindergarten & 1st grade there & had excellent teachers both years. I have volunteered at the school & am very impressed at how hard the teachers & administrators are working. My son also absolutely loves the school!

Posted February 19, 2005
I love this school, my son just started Kindergarten this year, his teacher Mrs Guererro is awesome, our son is learning so much. We only wish it was a full day, not a half day.

Hickory Elementary School
907 Highway 267, Avon, IN  46123
Last modified Hickory Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hickory Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top