Avon Middle School North 1

Posted May 21, 2014
We moved here from Carmel School district and we have had nothing but problems. My son has been bullied this last year continuously and the school staff if in the same room when it happens. Getting responses from the school has been difficult. I feel you have to go to the school board before someone will act. My sons grades have dropped significantly since moving and he is a bright kid who was always on the honor roll and is now struggling to pass classes.

Avon Middle School North 5

Posted May 08, 2014
The curriculum here is fantastic. It is very contemporary, and gives students a big edge when preparing to ended the 'real world' and as for a student environment, no middle school is perfect but AMSN gets pretty close, of course there's always a few bad apples on the student and the teacher side but overall it is a bully-free school. The thing I enjoy seeing the most about AMSN is that the faculty actually cares about their students, they want to see them become successful in life and they do so by going beyond what is state standards. You get this in every building associated with ACSC. Being a new student this year in Avon, these factors helped me tremendously into fitting in and adjusting to the new surroundings.

Avon Middle School North 1

Posted February 26, 2013
The academics at the school are fantastic. I have no complaints as far as that is concerned. As for the student base, well, that's an entirely different story. The kids are absolutely cruel to one another. There is hardly a day that goes by that my children don't come home from school in tears because the bullying situation is wildly out of control. Because of that, I will be moving my children. If they can't feel comfortable in their own skin, then they can't focus all their energy on learning. If you don't care about your child's mental & emotional status, then by all means, send them to Avon Middle School North!

Avon Middle School North
1251 North Dan Jones Road, Avon, IN  46123
Last modified Avon Middle School North is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avon Middle School North Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.