Bad
Good

Posted July 29, 2011
My daughters attended Sycamore for three years. It is a wonderful school with a great principle, caring teachers, and helpful staff. We never had any problem. Even though English was my daughters second language, they did great at school with their teachers dedicated help.Thanks Sycamore for being a part of our life.

Posted February 21, 2007
We love Sycamore. We currently have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader enrolled, and next year we'll add a kindergardner. The teachers my girls have gotten have been excellent, and they have loved their teachers every year. I never hear problems of bullies. The music program teaches singing and dancing, and my girls love it. There's art and gym also. There's a PTO for parents to get involved in. Academically they are doing really well in Sycamore, and I'm glad we decided on moving to Avon for the schools alone.

Posted June 08, 2005
We have a second grader at Sycamore and we love everything about it! The staff is very caring,loving,supportive,and eager to help. The curriculum is challenging.The teachers do everything humanly possible to make sure that none of the students struggle.This school has not taken the Pledge of Allegiance out of their daily practices,they have convocations,Veterans Day programs,100 day of school celebrations.They do all of these things to keep up everyday morale.I have honestly been impressed by everything they have to offer.Due to wanting a different living situation (more land) I regret the day we find what we are looking for.I'd love to send our children to the Avon schools for the duration,because it seems that others pale in comparison.

Sycamore Elementary School
7878 East County Road 100 North, Avon, IN  46123
Last modified Sycamore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.