Posted February 02, 2012
I really love the school. The sport program is absolutely wonderful and my son is straight A and wouldn't be there if it were not for outstanding teachers!! I have had two sons go through this school and have never been anything but pleased.

Avon Middle School South 2

Posted August 12, 2010
My daughter attended here, and now my son is in 8th grade. I like the principals, however I am very disappointed with the lack of support for students who may be falling behind academically. I feel the staff are overwhelmed with too many students. I also feel that there is sometimes unfair treatment of minority students because I saw that certain students would be assigned "Saturday school" for certain things, while other students doing the SAME thing would just be given a verbal warning. I do appreciate the zero tolerance for bullying, but teachers need to be more responsive earlier in the situation. The athletic department seems to play favorites though, so if you're not a buddy of one of the coaches, or if your kid isn't well-known to them, your kid won't get much playing time, or a chance to prove themselves.

Avon Middle School South 0

Posted April 25, 2009
I HATE it there. The school has some of the stupidest rules: No hugging or hi fives. The teachers are nosy, and there is too much drama. They look at some students as if they are 3 years old. It is GREAT that they are building another one. The only thing I will miss from there is probably the clubs and my friends.

Posted April 08, 2009
My school is great! The teachers are awesome! 99% of my fellow students would agree with me.

Avon Middle School South 1

Posted August 12, 2008

Avon Middle School South 2

Posted June 16, 2008
Overcrowded, parent involvement is not wanted. I never knew what was going on!

Avon Middle School South 0

Posted June 04, 2008
I go to avon middle school I think it is fine I was kind of scared at first but I got used to it the teachers are nice and help alot the kids are kind of nice but that is not what school is about so other than that I think it is fine

Avon Middle School South 4

Posted May 22, 2008

Posted April 10, 2008

Avon Middle School South 1

Posted February 21, 2008

Avon Middle School South
7199 East US highway 36, Avon, IN  46123
Last modified Avon Middle School South is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avon Middle School South Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.