Avon, IN

Posted February 27, 2014
Pine Tree is one of the most amazing schools in the community. My daughter has been attending there for 3 years and I must admit that she has grown academically. The staff are awesome and the school is consistent in keeping parents informed on any changes, udpates, or programs. I love Pine Tree and would recommend this school to anyone who is considering moving to the area.

Pine Tree Elementary School 0

Posted April 11, 2010
Pine Tree is a great school. All three of my kids attended there. The school has really changed for the better with the new principal.

Pine Tree Elementary School 3

Posted January 16, 2010
Curriculum is lacking, particularly literacy. Teaching methodology is outdated, and data is collected but not really used for anything. Disappointing performance in an otherwise excellent district.

Pine Tree Elementary School 3

Posted April 29, 2009
I can only base my review on my child's kindergarten experience, but I find the curriculum lacking. It is much more pre-school oriented than kindergarten. Since they only have a half-day program, it is particularly frustrating that the curriculum is so full of fluff. I have spoken to parents of kindergarteners who had children attend in other Avon schools, and they are working at a much higher level. Hopefully thefirst grade teacehrs can catch these guys up.

Posted July 04, 2008
We absolutely love Pine Tree! Education comes first in our house and Pine Tree has exceeded our expectations for our daughters' education. The PTO is great! Pine Tree goes above and beyond with all the extras too! I can't imagine my children going anywhere else.

Posted August 09, 2007
We love Pine Tree! Our new school will be Cedar and I can only hope that it will be as good as this school has been. All the teachers that we have had here have been great, esp. Mrs. Guernsey!!! She is the best teacher at Pine Tree and we will miss her!!!!!

Posted June 09, 2005
I am on the PTO for this school. Ms. Isenhour, the principal, is SO great! I am very impressed with her hard work & sincere concern for the students. She really does what's best for the students. I highly recommend this school!

Posted May 17, 2005
We just moved to the area last year, and my son started 4th grade at Pine Tree. Before coming to this school, it was like pulling teeth to get my son to read. Now, thanks to Mrs. Bowman, he enjoys reading and enjoys school. I only have wonderful things to say about Pine Tree. The projects and special events keep the kids interested in the curriculum! Pine Tree gets an A+!! Sincerely, Serina Kelly

Pine Tree Elementary School 1

Posted February 21, 2005

Posted September 15, 2003
My daughter went to Pine Tree for grades K thru 2. We were blessed with a great staff of teachers, aides and volunteers. She is now in the 4th grade and she is excelling in all subjects. Her favorite teacher is one from Pine Tree. They have a wonderful and caring staff!

Pine Tree Elementary School
7866 East County Road 100 North, Avon, IN  46123
Last modified Pine Tree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Tree Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top