Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Needmore Elementary School 5

Posted July 11, 2016
Honestly, I don't understand why Needmore Elementary has such a low score. As I am writing this, their score is 3 with the state grade of D; Very inaccurate when thinking about my kids' experience We moved here from southern California in the middle of the 2015-2016 school year and I was terrified to enroll my kids at this school, especially my 2 kindergartners. But I am so glad I did! The administration was so helpful and kind, and all 3 of my kids' teachers were awesome. They made the transition so easy for our entire family, and I couldn't have asked for a better team to teach our kids. The teachers were always helpful if any students were struggling, and were willing to listen to parents if they had concerns. I hope other parents give this place a chance, because I am very happy with how my kids grew through the end of the school year.

Needmore Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2013
I think Needmore is a great elementary school. My son goes there and I am very excited that my daughter will start kindergarten there in August! Teachers and administration are all wonderful and communication is great!

Needmore Elementary School

Posted November 11, 2008
Great school and great teachers, the best school my children have ever been enrolled in..Keep up the excellent work!

Needmore Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2008
great school,keep up the good work mrs.butterfeild. a bit cliquish with the teachers and staff.overall great learning environment.

Needmore Elementary School 4

Posted March 13, 2007
Great School. Principal is awesome. Very kind environment rich with learning. PTO leaves a bit to be desired - they need to welcome new parents in not be cliquish and exclusive. Children thrive at this school - major effort made on the CORE important skilss Reading, writing, Math, Science etc. Need to give more emphasis on computers earlier on. Nice Music Teacher and good Art teacher.

Needmore Elementary School
278 Trogdon Lane, Bedford, IN  47421
Last modified Needmore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.