Stalker Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2010
I think Stalker is a wonderful school. The staff treat the kids with love and respect, I think the academics are excellent. Also, the teach morals and values which i feel is extremely important. And to the above poster, the correct spelling is taught...I think you could use some extra schooling!

Stalker Elementary School 2

Posted May 29, 2008
I think that Stalker tends to focus more on morals and values rather than whats in the books. I would like my kids to be tought well, so they can progress to the next grade with full confidence.

Stalker Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2006
Stalker has turned out to be a great school/ my 1st grader and 4th grader transfeered there from Parkview. The class sizes are smaller which is a huge plus. The teachers are absolutely wonderful.

Stalker Elementary School
420 W St, Bedford, IN  47421
Last modified Stalker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stalker Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.