Bedford, IN

Posted May 14, 2012
They have done wonders for our boys! EXCELLENT school. All of the teachers go above and beyond to make sure everyone of their students is well taken care of. All of them have been very helpful in every way. I have heard many parents complain about other schools but you will not get that here. They truely care about their students.

Posted November 14, 2008

Posted May 28, 2008
No greater school than Parkview Intermediate. Staff and Teachers caring and easy to work with. Children are clearly their top priority in every sence. Academicly, my child has received both the learning support and emotionaly encouragement to do her very best. She has truly been inspired to learn.

Posted April 04, 2005
This is truly a trrific school.The staff is wonderful!And you just don't find more caring techers than you find at this school. The principal is also just great!

Posted August 26, 2003
I have went to great lengths to be sure that my children attend PVI and PVP. This is a wonderful school with excellent teachers. I went here when I was a child and even though the staff may have changed some, the goals and values are the same. I love it and my kids love it.

Parkview Intermediate School
2024 16th Street, Bedford, IN  47421
Last modified Parkview Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top