Bad
Good

The teachers and staff work really hard and really care about the students. I really appreciate all of their hard work to teach our children. I really like Beech Grove Schools my daughter graduated in the class of 2015 and is a Freshman at I.U. she is doing great thanks to Beech Grove schools and her hard work. My son is in fourth grade and I'm having a little harder time with him in school. However the teachers are very helpful it is definitely recognized and appreciated. Good Job South Grove teachers, staff, and students.

great education great teachers and staff building is very neat clean and organized I feel very safe with my children going to the school I have never had any problems or concerns

South grove intermediate is a wonderful school that provides up-to-date education while serving balanced foods in lunch. Favorite teachers- Ms. Johnson, Mrs. Marchuk, Mrs. Pieper, Mrs. Alkire, and Mrs. Newman.

My son's teachers are energetic, highly-qualified, creative and effective. My son is having a wonderful year. The first day, he came home with a big smile on his face. Many months later, it hasn't left! Our son has become a reader and he is becoming a good thinker. His teachers use creative methods to engage the students. I've been impressed.

Last modified South Grove Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.