Posted July 28, 2014
great education great teachers and staff building is very neat clean and organized I feel very safe with my children going to the school I have never had any problems or concerns

South Grove Intermediate School 4

Posted January 09, 2014
South grove intermediate is a wonderful school that provides up-to-date education while serving balanced foods in lunch. Favorite teachers- Ms. Johnson, Mrs. Marchuk, Mrs. Pieper, Mrs. Alkire, and Mrs. Newman.

Posted November 11, 2011
My son's teachers are energetic, highly-qualified, creative and effective. My son is having a wonderful year. The first day, he came home with a big smile on his face. Many months later, it hasn't left! Our son has become a reader and he is becoming a good thinker. His teachers use creative methods to engage the students. I've been impressed.

South Grove Intermediate School 2

Posted October 23, 2005

Posted May 18, 2005
South Grove is an excelent school. I've been going there for 3 years and I always get help when I'm struggling with test or if I just need help. Any teacher there is willing to help you if you need it when ever you need it. Thank you very much for reading this. ~Katie Brown~

Posted June 29, 2004
I have gone there for 3 years and it is a lovely school run by loving teachers and staff. Mrs. Harrell is the best teacher at South Grove in my opinion. Thanks for reading my comments.

South Grove Intermediate School 4

Posted January 07, 2004

South Grove Intermediate School
851 South 9th Avenue, Beech Grove, IN  46107
Last modified South Grove Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Grove Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.