Bad
Good

South Grove Intermediate School 4

Posted December 09, 2015
The teachers and staff work really hard and really care about the students. I really appreciate all of their hard work to teach our children. I really like Beech Grove Schools my daughter graduated in the class of 2015 and is a Freshman at I.U. she is doing great thanks to Beech Grove schools and her hard work. My son is in fourth grade and I'm having a little harder time with him in school. However the teachers are very helpful it is definitely recognized and appreciated. Good Job South Grove teachers, staff, and students.

Posted July 28, 2014
great education great teachers and staff building is very neat clean and organized I feel very safe with my children going to the school I have never had any problems or concerns

South Grove Intermediate School 4

Posted January 09, 2014
South grove intermediate is a wonderful school that provides up-to-date education while serving balanced foods in lunch. Favorite teachers- Ms. Johnson, Mrs. Marchuk, Mrs. Pieper, Mrs. Alkire, and Mrs. Newman.

Posted November 11, 2011
My son's teachers are energetic, highly-qualified, creative and effective. My son is having a wonderful year. The first day, he came home with a big smile on his face. Many months later, it hasn't left! Our son has become a reader and he is becoming a good thinker. His teachers use creative methods to engage the students. I've been impressed.

Posted May 18, 2005
South Grove is an excelent school. I've been going there for 3 years and I always get help when I'm struggling with test or if I just need help. Any teacher there is willing to help you if you need it when ever you need it. Thank you very much for reading this. ~Katie Brown~

Posted June 29, 2004
I have gone there for 3 years and it is a lovely school run by loving teachers and staff. Mrs. Harrell is the best teacher at South Grove in my opinion. Thanks for reading my comments.

South Grove Intermediate School
851 South 9th Avenue, Beech Grove, IN  46107
Last modified South Grove Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.