Beech Grove, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted September 23, 2013
My grand-daughter attends Holy Name pre-K. With the excellent teaching staff, and small class size she is learning so much. The children, at all grade levels, are respectful of each other and their surroundings. The teaching staff know each child and are protective of all the students. I thank God, for the opportunity to send my precious grand-daughter, to this wonderful school.

Posted January 22, 2013
This school has been there for my family and i love this school so very much. They have all these kids, families, and staff there that makes you feel very welcomed in every single way. There mission statement today states: Using Christ as our model, we strive daily to enhance the growth of each person. In His way, we develop life-long learners who are committed to knowing, loving, and serving God. Holy Name school has done that so. They made me a better person and I'm grateful for that. I just wanted to say Thank You All Very Much! Peace with all of you.

Posted December 13, 2011
My children have been attending Holy Name Catholic School for 4 years now and we couldn't be more pleased with how they have excelled. The Holy Name staff is so committed to teaching and helping shape the young lives of each child. Parents are welcome and encouraged to come in anytime as well as to help out; it is a true "Open Door" policy! HNCS is the best!!!

Posted February 03, 2011
My husband and I had the choice of many great schools to choose from in deciding where we were going to send our 3 school age children all of them within 10 minutes of our home but after visiting Holy Name School, which is a 25 minute drive for us, we decided this was the best school overall for our children. And we have never regretted that decision. When I walk into Holy Name School, as a parent, I am blown away by the joy I see on the teachers and students faces. They genuinely want to be there and sadly, I don t see that very often in other schools. All 3 of my school age children have excelled at Holy Name, not only academically, but socially and spiritually and they were able to do that because they had school support. I love Holy Name! I cannot imagine my children going anywhere else.

Posted February 03, 2011
I have two children enrolled at Holy Name School. My oldest child has been in both public and other private schools, however none compare to Holy Name. It's a wonderful feeling knowing that when I drop my children off at school they will be learning to grow academically and spiritually in a very warm, welcoming atmosphere. My family feels very blessed to be a part of the Holy Name School and Family!

Posted January 19, 2011
Holy Name is a wonderful school. My daughter transferred to HNS this year and feels more at home than she ever has anywhere else. The students and faculty are so kind, loving, and accepting. Every day offers my child the opportunity of learning spiritually, emotionally, and academically. I cannot thank HNCS enough for opening their arms and hearts to our daughter and family.

Posted January 14, 2011
We transferred our children from public schools to Holy Name Catholic School last year and we couldn't be happier! Not only are they thriving acedemically but also spiritually.. It's the best decision we've ever made.

Posted January 13, 2011
I have 3 children that attend Holy Name Catholic School. The teachers and staff are wonderful and truly care about the children. Parents feel very welcome at all times and are encouraged to be as involved as they would like to be. There is nothing more important to a parent than feeling very comfortable as to where they are leaving there children each and every day. My family is truly blessed to be a part of HNCS!

Holy Name Catholic School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
I have been a part of this school for more than 12 years and have called it my second home. I love the interaction with all the students and families that are part of this school. I love my big family!

Posted November 04, 2009
The administrator and the teachers at Holy Name do more than give lip service to the idea of caring for thier students. The educators at Holy Name come through every day for our children. They go the extra mile every day.

Holy Name Catholic School
21 North 17th Avenue, Beech Grove, IN  46107
Last modified Holy Name Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holy Name Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 58 reviews. Top