Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Eastern Greene Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2015
The teachers and administration are amazing. As a whole, they care about the students and it's been obvious to me as my children, all 4, made it through the school system. I am proud of our rural education.

Eastern Greene Elementary School 1

Posted August 03, 2015
I found the school to be VERY discriminating also they should have a disabilities program. One of the worst schools I have EVER been to. The teachers blame low test scores on poverty. Horrible Parent-to-Teacher connection also I have had to deal with teacher saying I had a F when I actually had an A I've had the teachers throw trash at me! Also one particular teacher pushed me up against a wall when I was waiting for a ride home. The teachers are also very unaware that bullying (fistfights, pinching, biting, etc.) On a DAILY basis! Solsberry is a fantastic place to live but I reccomend different schooling (private) thank you for reading

Eastern Greene Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2015
This school is not conducive to a learning environment. Possibly one of the worst schools I have had to deal with. The subpar teachers blame the poor performance on the demographics (poverty) when really they need to look at theirselves as the problem. We consistently get notes from our child's teacher that is full of misspelled words. The superintendent was fired a few years ago with no explanation to the parents. The teachers dress like it's casual Friday everyday. Overall, Solsberry is a great place but I suggest you look for a different school system (private school) if you are going to live here.

Eastern Greene Elementary School 5

Posted March 11, 2014
Eastern Greene Elementary uses a lot of technology in the classrooms to support learning. Each classroom has a SmartBoard, document reader, several desktop computers, and many tablets and iPods, and two computer labs. The kids love using the tech tools to enhance their learning.

Posted February 23, 2009
Like my three childern I also went to Eastern School and I have had problems with teachers not a big deal they do have alot of kids to teach,but I also agree sports is fun I have a second grader and a fith grader who really love sports but teaching them should be first thing

Posted September 13, 2004
I think eastern should learn how to take care of the disabled kids that are in there school distric instead of sending them off to another school 45 minutes away. Also they should hire someone who will be nice to the parents of these children. Someone who won't pry into their private lives and ruin them. Otherwise you have a very nice school. Very pretty inside and out.

Eastern Greene Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2004
This school was the best I have ever been to. I am a Former student. They had activites for kids who were very intelligent and differnent activites after school for kids who liked doing other things. I really liked doing the Math Bowl.

10503 Highway 54, Bloomfield, IN  47424
Last modified Eastern Greene Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastern Greene Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top