Posted June 15, 2013
This is an amazing school. The statistics cannot show the dedication the teachers and staff have at this school. I 13 years of cumulative experience with this school, and we cannot say enough good things about it. The music program is outstanding, as is the art program. The special ed teachers remarkable. I feel like everyone has gone above and beyond to develop the kids at this school. The operate with class and integrity, with Ms. Albright leading the charge. She is a wonderful principal. Each of my kids (3 attended/attending) here has done so happily and fulfilled. My oldest is now in MIddle school and was well prepared for the transition. Congratulations to all the teachers and staff there! My only disappointment is parent involvement. The PTO is a wonderful group of parents, but, it is 5% of the parent population doing all the work, and more parents should step up to boost this school's PTO efforts.

Posted December 16, 2012
this school is amazing and 5 stars ant describe it kids have fun whie they are learning and you can tell your teacher anything

Posted February 13, 2011
I went to this school when I was younger and I absolutely love it. If it wasnt for them I wouldn't be who I am today so I want to thank all my teachers that stand by their students to make sure they sucessed.

Posted May 02, 2010
It is a very uplifting group of people who are trying to do what it takes to improve every students chance of success.

Grandview Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
Everyone at this school is dedicated and hardworking--students, parents, faculty, and staff.

Grandview Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
We have a caring support staff as well as caring Teachers and administrators. Everyone is great to work with. The children are great at our school.

Posted September 16, 2009
Our kids are GRRREAT at Grandview! The tiger is our mascot.

Grandview Elementary School 3

Posted June 21, 2009
I loved how great and friendly the teachers and staff were, but I was incredible disappointed when I saw how the school rated academically.

Grandview Elementary School 2

Posted January 12, 2007

Posted February 16, 2006

Grandview Elementary School
2300 South Endwright Road, Bloomington, IN  47403
Last modified Grandview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grandview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.