Bad
Good

We have been extremely pleased with Lakeview Elementary. Two of our children attended there ... The youngest just finished 6th grade. Great teachers ... Committed professionals who make learning fun! A wonderful school community with very involved parents too. Really one of the best in MCCSC.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are amazing! Not a bad one in the bunch (which can't be said of most schools). Very dedicated and caring professionals.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They care not only about the students academic progress, but also foster kindness, integrity, doing ones best, and other important life skills. Bullying of any sort is not tolerated. The students truly feel part of a community and care about one another and their school.

Lakeview school is a great school. I have attended several of my grandchildren's school programs and have found the staff works so well together to make the very best learning environment and go the extra mile for their students. The students all seem very proud of their school and teachers.

All three of my children have attended Lakeview, and my youngest is currently in 5th grade. I would not even consider sending my child to any other school, so when we had to move north of Bloomington, I made the choice to drive my son everyday to school. In one year, they helped my son go from below average in math, to a 5th grade level (and this was when he was in 3rd grade). The teachers and staff are amazing and I wish more schools would take an interest in their students the way Lakeview does. I will be sad when my son leaves this school for Jr. High because I will miss the family atmosphere that they have. Keep up the great work Lakeview!

i can't imagine sending my children anywhere else. The key to this school is the leadership. Great leadership encourages parent involvement and work environment which fosters talented teachers. Since we have had a change in leadership our standardized test scores have improved helping us to achieve a 4 star school status with the state.

Lakeview is a wonderful school. We recently moved from a neighboring school district (RBBCSC) due partially to our concern about the strength of the curriculum. Lakeview teachers and adminisrators care deeply about the kids, standards of achievement are high, and parents are super-involved. All core subjects are addressed at every level, including science, and differentiation is incorporated well. I highly recommend this school.

This is a great school. Awesome PTO, great teachers and wonderful students.

My kids are in this school and they did no science at all before winter break! There are some nice things about the school but the no science is a deal breaker! I'm moving out of this sistrict!

My son started attending here in december o6'. Since then he says he does have a great time and seems to be much happier than what he was at clear creek.Thumbs up for ms.Makurat. The only down side i have seen is that [he] is bringing home a ton of work and he is only 6 (1st grade)?

Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.