Bad
Good

My daughter is in 1st grade now. As a parent whose native language is not English, I am very appreciating what teachers did for my daughter, especially, Ms. Glenn-Helmer, Ms. Daunhauer. Teacher send email to us to let parents know what our kids learned in school. Also, teacher tell us how to help our kids to review and learned at home. The teacher help my daughter choose her reading book according to her reading level. Teachers encourage my daughter to her talent in classroom. Teachers in Rogers are knowledgeable, responsible, and careful. My daughter is very enjoy her school time.

I am a mother of a 1st grader.Our family just got of the military after 7 years and my husband got a job here in Indiana, when we arrived and came into the school to enroll our daughter I have never felt so welcomed from the secertary of the office to the principle who made a point to come out and welcome us even during a busy time at school.Our daughter had Ms.Holmes for about 4 weeks until we closed on o ur house and had to move again, I highly recommened her, the worlds best teacher ever...We got very close to the school very fast. They always included and encouraged parents to be a part of the things are children are learning...We miss them all so so much, I wish we could have stayed in that district..To this day her teacher at Rogers still calls to check on her.Thank you

This is the most loving caring environment for K-2 children. Children routinely score highly on all testing and art opportunities. The teachers are loving and supportive. Parents contribute to all areas within the school, volunteer many hours of their time. Students from IU classes volunteer in classrooms and attend some education courses in the Rogers Building.

I'm a parent of a kindergartner at Rogers Elementary. It's great. The kids have a variety of classes and activities. The teachers are very knowledgeable and caring. What I like most is that the school is a K-2 school. It's a school that by it's very nature emphasizes young children.

I am the grandparent of a Rodger Elementary 1st grade student. His kg expereience was great. The curriculum was well blended with emphasis on learning to read, do math and write with art, music and physical education. The atmosphere was warm and inviting. Volunteers were welcome. Although my grandson is a minority, there were few opportunities were differences were made. He loves the school and looks forward to going to Binford. This year has been a good beginning. I like that there are many family activities. The fundraisers are nice to.

Last modified Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2