Posted May 01, 2014
Jackson Creek Middle School has a wonderful faculty and staff that genuinely care about all their students. They make learning interesting and fun while including activities throughout the year that encourage school spirit and bonding. The middle school years can be difficult ones but my kids never complained about school-in fact loved attending. They left ready and excited for high school.

Posted April 17, 2014
This school is a great school. The teachers and principals are amazing people and the curriculum is fantastic! This school teaches very well and is very orderly. The teachers are friendly and interact with the students constantly! I love everything about this school!

Posted October 22, 2013
Jackson Creek is an outstanding school led by an awesome leader, Mr. Pillar. It is obvious from the moment you step in, see the building, and meet the staff and teachers, that they have a great admiration for Mr. Pillar and care about their students and the building. All will go out of their way to help a student achieve success, and the teachers are to be commended for the care shown to students and the time they put in to their work.

Posted October 22, 2013
I think Jackson Creek is a very awesome school. There is never a day where I wake up and think, ugh, another day at Jackson Creek. All of the teachers are wonderful. They are very nice, and flexible. I also think that the teachers at Jackson Creek are very specific with their lessons and what to do for homework. Another thing about Jackson Creek that I think is super awesome, is that it is so clean. When I first walked through the doors, I thought it was a brand new school even though the school is almost 20 years old. The janitors obviously work super hard to keep it clean. Also, we have a very great principal, Mr. Pillar, and Assistant Principals, Mrs. Willis and Mr. Weimer. I also like seeing Mr. Terwilliger around. He always has a smile on his face and can brighten everyone's day. As you can see, Jackson Creek is an awesome school.

Jackson Creek Middle School 4

Posted October 17, 2013
Jackson Creek is great at communicating with parents. Every day I know what is going on at the school. The teachers have been very supportive to my son. We're new to Jackson Creek this year and have had a great experience so far!

Posted August 24, 2013
JCMS is an excellent school! We have had two children spend four years there and we are getting ready to send another child there next year. We have NO reservations in making the transition from elementary school to JCMS! Mr. Pillar's leadership is second to none and that is evidenced by the extremely low turnover rate in teachers. Adults and students alike want to be at JCMS because it is a great place for learning, community, and school spirit. Mr. Pillar is passionate about his school and he runs it like a well-oiled machine. He greatly appreciates parent involvement and he makes sure his teachers and staff are well supported. We are grateful for such a good school during what can be difficult early teen years.

Jackson Creek Middle School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
Jackson Creek Middle School has served my children well. I believe that the middle level children continue to be an area that needs help. There is always help for the upper and lower level children but the middle children are the ones who are under served.

Posted August 23, 2013
We are in the second week of school and I am impressed with the communication provided by the school. I feel like I know what is going on and am welcome to participate in various ways. Transitioning from grade school to middle school is a big change and I feel that the staff at JCMS has done a great job welcoming the new students.

Posted August 22, 2013
This will be my 3rd year being involved with Jackson Creek. I have always felt a strong welcome to the school from the administration as well as the teachers. Our children are very happy and feel safe in the school environment. Kandis Looze

Posted August 22, 2013
JCMS is a terrific school. Mr. Pillar, Ms. Willis and Mr. Weimer do a great job of teaching our kids.

Jackson Creek Middle School
3980 South Sare Road, Bloomington, IN  47401
Last modified Jackson Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Creek Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.