Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted April 28, 2016
We have been so impressed with our first year at EPS! Such a great group of educators and staff that truly care and strive to make learning a fun environment. Mrs. Whitaker, the Principal, is outstanding!! Such a great leader and loves the kids, just as if they were her own. The classrooms are large and have just the right amount of technology built into them. We couldn't be any happier sending our child to this preeminent school and school system!!

Grateful to: School leader

Posted April 28, 2016
Mrs. Whitaker, Principal and Mr. Pittsford, Asst. Principal are absolutely outstanding individuals. They are compassionate about the work they do and are easily approachable. They make it clear that we're all a team and in this together to make our kids succeed in life. Mrs. Drewes is really an Angel in disguise... not sure where she hides her wings, but she's amazing. She is one of those teachers that was truly meant to be a teacher.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted April 28, 2016
Students are encouraged to grow and learn and never give up. The teachers, from what I've seen, act as cheerleaders to help the kids reach their full potential.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted April 28, 2016
I believe respect starts at home and then the school should help reinforce it and EPS definitely does!

Edgewood Primary School 3

Posted January 05, 2015
My daughter is in first grade at EPS. She has been with RBBCSC since Pre-K and they were beneficial in her diagnosis of Autism/ Developmental Delay. In the beginning it seemed like the goal was to help my daughter to not only cope with her delays but to also succeed. I no know that this was not their goal. Each yeah they have reduced the services provided to her because she is learning to cope in a classroom setting without crying, however she is falling behind in skills she didn't learn in kindergarten because she was learning to cope and they are not helping her catch up. I believe they will let her fall through the cracks if I continue in this school system. Some aspects of the school are good; however with bullying being high, large class sizes, and limited remediation available I wouldn't recommend.

Edgewood Primary School 1

Posted November 25, 2013
A friend and her child were the target of being bullied by a narcissistic bully Jenna Ziliak, and yes her and her friends participated in bullying a child and had their children involved in the bullying both against the adult and the child. I would not recommend this school for anyone unless they have mental problems or are a bully themselves.

Edgewood Primary School 1

Posted November 24, 2013
These people spent the whole time bullying me and my child. They are all related or know each other it's like being in the novel Main Street. I do not recommend this school to anyone. What happened at the Middle School here is pretty self explanatory for the way the people and town act in general.

Edgewood Primary School 4

Posted July 29, 2013
My son goes to edgewood primary, and he absolutely loves it. When school in session he wakes up bright and early waiting to go to school. I was very hesitant about moving into Ellettsville area, but after meeting his teacher seeing that she was doing everything to help my son advance. I am very grateful.

Posted December 15, 2011
Absolutely amazing staff,teachers, principal and assistants. We were very hesitant about moving to the MCCSC area and thankfully We moved into the Edgewood school district instead. Edgewood schools give you the feel of the time when everybody knew each other and school staff took a personal interest in motivating and pushing the children to succeed. I am amazed by the communication (daily if needed) we have with the teachers and the easy going attitude these teachers. I know we made a good choice putting our kids in Edgewood Elementary Schools (1 is in 2nd grade and the other is in 4th) - class sized, which is smaller, makes for more 1on1 attention with the teacher. Way to go!

Posted November 03, 2011
i love EPS its a great school. if it wasnt for the great teachers there i dont know where my son would be.

7700 W Reeves Rd, Bloomington, IN  47404