Bloomington, IN

Edgewood Primary School 3

Posted January 05, 2015
My daughter is in first grade at EPS. She has been with RBBCSC since Pre-K and they were beneficial in her diagnosis of Autism/ Developmental Delay. In the beginning it seemed like the goal was to help my daughter to not only cope with her delays but to also succeed. I no know that this was not their goal. Each yeah they have reduced the services provided to her because she is learning to cope in a classroom setting without crying, however she is falling behind in skills she didn't learn in kindergarten because she was learning to cope and they are not helping her catch up. I believe they will let her fall through the cracks if I continue in this school system. Some aspects of the school are good; however with bullying being high, large class sizes, and limited remediation available I wouldn't recommend.

Edgewood Primary School 1

Posted November 25, 2013
A friend and her child were the target of being bullied by a narcissistic bully Jenna Ziliak, and yes her and her friends participated in bullying a child and had their children involved in the bullying both against the adult and the child. I would not recommend this school for anyone unless they have mental problems or are a bully themselves.

Edgewood Primary School 1

Posted November 24, 2013
These people spent the whole time bullying me and my child. They are all related or know each other it's like being in the novel Main Street. I do not recommend this school to anyone. What happened at the Middle School here is pretty self explanatory for the way the people and town act in general.

Edgewood Primary School 4

Posted July 29, 2013
My son goes to edgewood primary, and he absolutely loves it. When school in session he wakes up bright and early waiting to go to school. I was very hesitant about moving into Ellettsville area, but after meeting his teacher seeing that she was doing everything to help my son advance. I am very grateful.

Posted December 15, 2011
Absolutely amazing staff,teachers, principal and assistants. We were very hesitant about moving to the MCCSC area and thankfully We moved into the Edgewood school district instead. Edgewood schools give you the feel of the time when everybody knew each other and school staff took a personal interest in motivating and pushing the children to succeed. I am amazed by the communication (daily if needed) we have with the teachers and the easy going attitude these teachers. I know we made a good choice putting our kids in Edgewood Elementary Schools (1 is in 2nd grade and the other is in 4th) - class sized, which is smaller, makes for more 1on1 attention with the teacher. Way to go!

Posted November 03, 2011
i love EPS its a great school. if it wasnt for the great teachers there i dont know where my son would be.

Edgewood Primary School 3

Posted September 27, 2010
I think they need to boot the repeat bullys from this school. I don't think they do enough to keep the bullys to a minumum.

Posted December 02, 2008
We love this school system. The teachers, administrators seem to be focused on the children and thier education. We simply could not be more happy!

Posted May 12, 2006
I love this school so much! Parental involvement is really encouraged and the atmosphere is so loving and welcoming for all. I am so impressed with the teachers and have really been overwhelmed by what is offered at EPS compared to other elementaries in the area. p.s. The principal is amazing. She makes the school what it is!

Posted November 21, 2005
The new Edgewood Primary and Intermediate Schools are beautiful facilities. Our daughters have thoroughly enjoyed attneding the Primary school and each of their teachers. There are several school activities during the year. There are also classes for advanced students.

Edgewood Primary School