Boone Grove Middle School 5

Posted September 20, 2012
Love this school! Everything about it - from the Principal to teachers, student body and parent involvement is exceptional! My child is an "out of district transfer student" and was welcomed into the school with open arms. One of the few schools that I've experienced (and I'm in education) that puts the individual academic growth of each student before "ISTEP" numbers. Strong, effective Leadership, quality teachers, small student population, state-of-the-art technology centers really set this school apart. Plenty of sports, clubs and extracurricular activities too. Best kept secret in Porter County School District! Would highly recommend!!!

Posted April 29, 2010
They have great teachers! In 6th grade my daughter said Mrs. Brown made you want to learn more!

Posted January 29, 2009

Boone Grove Middle School 4

Posted September 10, 2008
I am in 8t grade this year and i love it! I like the teachers and i think the year is goin to be great! Just thoguth since there was such a bad reveiw from another student i should actually tell the truth. Thanx for listening =]

Boone Grove Middle School 1

Posted May 23, 2008

Boone Grove Middle School 3

Posted May 21, 2008

Boone Grove Middle School 3

Posted May 21, 2008

Boone Grove Middle School 1

Posted May 20, 2008
i am an 8th grader at boone grove middle school. there are actually a lot of things that i think are wrong about the school. the teachers dont give enough work time. theres nothing but drama at our school. i feel like because of the stupid mistakes in students at school, then give our school a bad reputation. and let me tell you... i feel we have that reputation.

Boone Grove Middle School 4

Posted March 19, 2008
As a parent of a sixth grade student, I feel the transition from elementary to middle has gone smoothly. I have found the teachers to be very accessible, and firm but fair. My child feels successful and that each teacher cares about her as a person. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Adminstrators are kid-friendly and my child interacts with them often in a positive way. I am pleased with the education my child is getting at BGMS.

Posted March 17, 2008
TEACHERS MSTLY GOOD BUT VERY POOR ADMINISTRATION AND GUIDANCE..NOT A GOOD FEELING WHEN YOU ENTER SCHOOL..SP ED DEPT VERY DECENT..ADMINISTRATION DISCIPLINE VERY INADEQUATE..

Boone Grove Middle School
325 West 550 South, Boone Grove, IN  46302
Last modified Boone Grove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boone Grove Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.